Prior to preparing any Statements of Advice, there are several important items that we require:
· Your Licensee risk profile definitions and corresponding benchmark asset allocations.
· Either a copy of your preferred template or an agreement to use The End Process template.
Statement of Advice specific requirements
In order to complete specific Statements of Advice, we require:
· A completed client fact find document
· An email providing us with the details of your scope of advice and recommendations.
· Where recommendations are to include the replacement of existing products, sufficient details regarding those existing products to enable us to fully complete compliant Replacement Product Information in the Statement of Advice.
· Any additional strategy notes that you may have.
· Any additional information that you believe may assist us in completing your client's Statement of Advice.
Services not included
Unfortunately, there are several services that we are unable to perform for you:
· We cannot make investment selection decisions on your behalf.
· We cannot complete product application forms.
· We will not, as a matter of course, obtain information in relation to your client's existing products other than that with which you have provided us. We can, however, obtain this additional information on your behalf on a case-by-case basis, however, this will result in additional fees being payable.
· We will not contact your clients directly or obtain client-specific product information from product providers.